Monday, 14 December 2009

My ez link card

After months of training, fulfilling the relevant accreditation, and a series of presentations that I have to prepare everyday, finally I have the opportunity to share what I have learn by taking positions for my clients and providing advice on the general outlook of the market. It felt like taking public transport on your own for the first time when I was in primary school. The excitement, the adrenaline rush I felt was the exact same feeling I experienced when I was given the liberty to travel on my own.

Equipped with a trading platform that contains archives of analyst reports, charts, constant newsflow I was ready to embark on my 2 fast 2 furious journey together with my team of spartan warriors. A trading representative license(EZ LINK) is like your parents (MAS) giving you the right to take public transport on your own. You can choose which bus to take, when you board the bus and where you want to get off. Ultimately, we all have a destination that we want to go and the way we travel differ amongst individuals.

DAY 1)

I was happily waiting for the bus(stock) to come(bull run) and suddenly from a distance,(market dept) I could see that's the bus I wanted to catch(enter position). I wasn't sure where it was heading(price target) but it seems pretty good(3-5% upside) from a distance. I looked for my bus guide(fundamental analysis) immediately to check where it could be heading (price resistance)and suddenly, i realised my ez link card was no where to be found. I missed the bus!

to be continued.......





1 comment:

kc said...

this was damn hard to read and understand bro.